Friday, August 10, 2012

Podcast Obsession

Do you ever find something that interests you and all you want to do is learn more about it?

For me, it's usually about nutrition. I love to get hooked on a topic and really explore all it has to offer. I enjoy learning about the body and how food interacts with it because it is so complex and fascinating!

Recently, when trying to learn more about juicing and eating raw foods, I've been turning to podcasts for information. After a simple search in iTunes on my phone I can find loads of podcasts dedicated to food topics. Paleo, vegan, vegetarian, juicing, rawtarian and just plain raw. I didn't even know half of those existed!

I've discovered that I am now obsessed with podcasts! Well, the good ones that is. Some people have some really annoying voices or lack the art of speaking for entertainment. But for the more part, these things are my workday lifesavers!

So far, I really like listening to Yuri Elkaim. He's got a great voice, he speaks clearly and he's got some great information to share! If you're looking for a podcast to get you started, check this guy out for sure! You'll be surprised how much you enjoy learning through a different medium! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment