Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 4 Confessions

The juice detox took a turn for the worse last night. I've been irritable, have headaches and have been extremely sleepy. I've been so tired that I didn't juice on Tuesday night and bought all of my juices yesterday.

But by the time I got off work I was done. Ready to check out and give a big middle finger to the juice detox. I was hungry. I ate handfuls of almonds and walnuts, a big salad and probably two cups of coconut flakes while watching a movie. And I will have you know that I was miserable.

I know, I know, your supposed to break the detox slowly, but man I was so ready to be done. And my poor boyfriend - well let's just say bless his heart.

So today, which is technically day four, I still feel weird. My stomach feels like those few days after having the flu, when you're feeling better but your stomach still feels like a farmer went through and plowed the crap out of it. So, I'm back on juice.

My only problem I'm having with the juice is the sugar. The apples make the juice taste great, but my body is really liking the sugar. I've taken it lighter on the apples today and have decided to eat a salad for dinner, that is, if my stomach is up to it.

1 comment:

  1. It's not easy, but good for you!!! Hang in there girl :)

    ReplyDelete