Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This morning I enjoyed a fantastic four-egg omelette with spinach, mushroom and onion. I decided to make this last night and throw it in the fridge for this morning. It was perfect! I enjoyed waking up to a fantastic breakfast and actually got to eat with at home instead of on-the-go. I definitely foresee myself using this technique more in the future. 
The rest of my day consisted of leftovers and a snack of celery and almond butter. After tomorrow I will be just about done with the leftovers and will give another meal a shot. I did have a brownie this evening for dessert, but stuck to the single serving and still have three servings left, even after sharing!

The Max Life workout was killer today! They don't call it challenge day for nothing. I sweat my butt off, but recorded 136 burpees! Goal was to get at least 100. 

Tomorrow will prove to be a bit of a challenge as Tyler and I will be meeting friends to watch the Iowa Cubs baseball game in the sky box. However, I'm very confident in my plan and how I feel after sticking to it for three days now, so there's not doubt I will be strong. 

Looking forward to whipping up another dessert for the week on Sunday. Still haven't decided on one yet. Looking forward to something new now that I know the brownies can always be my go-to if needed. =)

1 comment: